100% Natural Date Paste
Our Premium Date Paste is a natural and highly nutritious ingredient for the confectionery and bakery industries. It can also be consumed directly and mixed with other ingredients as a healthy and nutritious snack.
Our date paste production line ensures the final product is completely free from fragments of seeds, calyx’s, or other foreign items. The end result is a 100% natural and creamy product with no additives or preservatives.
We currently pack date paste in the following sizes:
Retail packs: 1kg | 750g | 500g
Bulk packs: 5kg | 10kg | 12.5kg | 25kg
Please contact us for product specifications and specific enquires.
Uses of Date Paste
- Filling for biscuits, ma’moul, pastries and other baked goods.
- Main ingredient for energy bars, fruit bars and healthy snacks.
- Base for fruit flavored yoghurts and sauces, i.e. Ketchup, BBQ sauces.
- Ingredient for baby food, spreads, jams and other confectionery goods.
- Consumed directly as a healthy spread, or mixed with other ingredients.
- Helps strengthen the immune system and aids in the formation of new body cells.
- High iron content maintains healthy levels of hemoglobin, making it a perfect supplement for iron deficiencies.
- High fibre content promotes healthy bowel movement and helps prevent abdominal disorders.
- High content of calcium and minerals such as phosphorus and Vitamin A strengthens bones and prevent osteoporosis.
- High potassium content protects from neuro-diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Studies prove that various types of dates have antioxidant, anti-mutagenic and anti-inflammatory properties.